Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mason's 15 minutes of fame

I am playing the proud mama now. If you go to the Wednesday, Sept. 5 edition of the Times-Herald, you will see my little man's picture that appeared on the front page today. What the picture DOESN'T tell is that by 6:00, he had already lost the BRAND NEW glasses we had picked up at 8:00 this morning. At least they made their debut in the paper. He was so proud of his little doggy bone-shaped glasses case, he hid it somewhere, presumably with them tucked inside. And speaking of doggy bones, I'm in the dog house again. Well, I have another dog in the house again. Heidi, the German Shepherd, and Little Bit, the terrier, join Blackie and Spooky the cats in welcoming Daisy, the rescued boxer to our brood. My husband did not speak to me for two days. If I can potty train all these animals, why can't I potty train my two year old?!?

No comments: